Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

sendtraffic.co.uk for sale with traffic (2800 unique)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

Welcome to AD. :)

Would you post some further screenshots and evidence of the traffic stats please and an indication of where this is coming from, etc?

Are these Unique Visitors or page views, etc?

Thanks. :D

stats

I have a link in my ad where you can see the stats and also you can see the sedo auction. These are all unique visitors.

domain

I noticed the domain advertised on your site ,[traffic swarm], I assume you joined? zee

traffic swarm

I dont know traffic swarm. The domain is parked at sedo, and its their ads they are showing. Because I have the name "traffic" in my domain, I ofcourse get traffic ads on my parked domain. I have nothing to say about the ads they are showing on my site, because its parked there untill it's sold.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Jan-2007

and:

Domain Popularity: http://www.sendtraffic.co.uk
PageRank: 0/10
Alexa Rank: Unranked

Link Popularity: help
Incoming Google Links: 0
Incoming Yahoo Links: 0
Incoming MSN Links: 0
Incoming Alexa Links: 0
DMOZ Listed: No
Archive.org Listed: No

Google has sales threads etc but no other traffic sources.

URLTrends has this snippet - pulled from a previous page?

[Page Information:
Title: Website Traffic
Description: Read Articles: The Home Business University That Changed My Life What Should You Know About and P... Pay per click Adwords 2005: expensive without... Amazing Secrets Of A Free Traffic Generation MA... Website visitors for...[/i]

Where does the 2800 unique visitors come from?

traffic

There used to be a traffic adsense website on it, but I removed it because I put it up for sale at sedo and parked the domain there.
The traffic I get from youtube, I just put my link in one of my videos and social networks, I have about 8000 'friends' on myspace and sms.ac and had the url in my profile. Now I removed the website and some of the visitors (2800) come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom