Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Seo Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any books, doesnt just have to be beginner one wither would be good to find some advanced ones also?
Also if they do a kindle version that would be good.

Thanks

Have anyone got any ideas of some good seo books that are on sale at amazon, as Dont know which ones would be good, I dont want one that has all the basic stuff in like title tags and layout but any going on from there.
Ryan

No point buying a book, everything you need you can get online for free.

Books are always at least six months behind because of publishing schedules.

Books are outdated and lack of many basic tips if you are looking for link building knowledge. On the other hand books are very precious source if you want to learn on page SEO and white hat techniques. I would recommend: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets by Danny Dover

I will refer you to read forums and blogs and also check it Matt Cuts videos on youtube these ways are best to learn a lot of in this field.

Hello there!
I am agreed you can find the seo book online and they might be outdated but i must say that something is better than nothing. Although major changes in SEO techniques has been going on since last six months but that outdated books do matter because the basics and the ethics are same....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom