Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

seo domain Calize.co.uk DA 55 on domainlore

Reaction score
No reserve auction for an old Band B / Hotel domain name - Calize.co.uk Wayback
Domainlore analytics:
SEO/Backlinks domain
Ahrefs:96,895,980 ~ Backlinks:74 ~ Ref.domains:25 ~ Moz DA:55
Links from: developmentmi.com, starcourts.com, smart.reviews, ic24.net, autositechecker.com, domaininfofree.com, sitehis.com,

Also a couple of guardian links including the following The coast: South West | Hotels | The Guardian

Please rely on your own investigation and happy bidding.

Backlink Profile doesn't contain any links from The Guardian, also the domain rating on AHREFs is 0.2. How has this got a Moz DA of 55? That's a good question.

Just caught it, so don't know I am afraid as to how it got the moz da 55. Have included the Guardian link as reference.

the page linked to literally has a link to that domain (from the guardian)

Thanks, Dee. I can see that. Just wondering what that link is actually worth, as it can't be carrying the full DA55 and none of the other backlinks seem authoritative enough to do so either. This is a strange one.

Thanks, Dee. I can see that. Just wondering what that link is actually worth, as it can't be carrying the full DA55 and none of the other backlinks seem authoritative enough to do so either. This is a strange one.

Yep. Fair enough..... don't know enough about seo to comment. You had just mentioned there where no links from the guardian.

Yep. Fair enough..... don't know enough about seo to comment. You had just mentioned there where no links from the guardian.

Sorry, what I meant was there are no links in the backlink profile. Which is odd. Because there are clearly links from high value sources there

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom