Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

seo.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
who has just got this domain today? it wasnt due to drop until november?

I have been watching this domain for a while (along with about 10,000 others i guess). i have tried contacting the old owner (society of education) but they said they cant get hold of the old person who regged the domain, therefore couldnt / wouldnt do anything as the society stopped a few years back (but someone has been renewing the domain).

i looked today at the whois, and it has changed to 'nick' no other details (today funnily enough).

i have reported the domain to nominet for invalid whois details, but is there any other way i can find out who 'nick' is? and potentially make 'nick' an offer?

any help would be appreciated.

who is dale? how was it caught if it wasnt due to expire until november?

any ideas who owns it now, and how i can get hold of them?

who is dale?

Dale is Azooza, it was offered for sale via email after it was caught a few days ago.

I have been watching this domain for a while (along with about 10,000 others i guess)

Not me, I didn't even know it was dropping, nice catch dale :cool:

i have been after that for ages. Wonder how much he got for it?

I would loved to of had that!

Any way of finding out who has it now, and if they are interested in selling it.

Dale? Azooza? Any forwarding details?

And on the voldermort forum as well :)

Haha, I keep forgetting about their forum since I registered on there when they started it, did pop on there quickly last week, and just now to see the topic about this domain, but can't see it on there.

i have been after that for ages. Wonder how much he got for it?

Undisclosed but would have been a fairly large amount I think.

It must have gone into suspended before renewal I guess.

Grant

Last edited:
Wonder how much he got for it?

No idea what it sold for, but I hope they got close to the amount they were after, which I wont post here, I'm sure Dale or Simon will if they want to.

Haha, I keep forgetting about their forum since I registered on there when they started it, did pop on there quickly last week, and just now to see the topic about this domain, but can't see it on there.

Ah, it's there, but like Acorn, has sections that are 'private' - not £ subs though.

Saying that, after this sale, Dale can afford it :)

Nice catch, can anyone disclose the sale price?

anyone know who currently has this domain?

I have pm'd azooza, but they havent replied to me. I would really like an opportunity at bidding for this domain.

Any help would be massivly appreciated.

£20k wow, can think of much better ways to spend that sort of cash

i know, everyone i have spoken to has said the guy is mad for turning that offer down on a .org.uk domain.

he wont get that anywhere else i doubt. just waiting for the call back :rolleyes:

How come it's been sold so quietly and quickly?
Would have expected it to be marketed around?

Has it already changed hands more than once?

20k offer rejected, wow. I'm honestly surprised he didn't sell for that. I doubt any .org.uk domains have sold for that much on strength of domain alone.

How come it's been sold so quietly and quickly?
Would have expected it to be marketed around?

Has it already changed hands more than once?

all i know is someone got it (a member on here) from an early drop & sold it very cheaply, very quickly without really taking their time to find out that i would have paid a decent amount for it, and now someone called 'nick' has it, but wont tell me anything about himself.

he called me last week where i offered him £20k, and he has turned it down.

he said he is going to develop it, and try to rent it out. personally i think he is MAD.

your never going to get an seo company rent a domain, as they will want to seo it themselves, not be at the mercy of a domain owner, because you cant seo it if you dont own it, as you will be kicking yourself in the head, by upping the value of something that your renting. never a good thing to do.

so..... personally, i think he will have to sell it or risk seoing it, and devaluing the domain by adding links to it that the new owner might not want (including me) as google is getting very particular. for example, look at seo.co.uk that recently sold for a silly amount, then dropped like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom