Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Serious Dropcatching Service needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a drop catching service.
I have own tag, and DAC access.
Also have own server in london.
Also have own js script but cant get it to work.

Can anyone provide me with a solution so I can catch names daily.

Regards

If you want to buy the script, I believe GoldFrog maybe selling his, aZooZa has a copy you can buy via dropsystem.co.uk, but trust me your better off either learning to code it yourself (JS is like peeing in the wind, don't waste yourtime), of hiring one off someone else because thats cheaper.

Oh RTL.co.uk, caught.co.uk, dropsystem.co.uk, droppr.com are the main hire people off the top of my head, I'm sure I have missed 1.

thanks for comments Skinner.

Can you quickly tell me in brief, the process of the script.

Does the script query the domain every 4 secs, or does it try and reg it every 4 secs?

Does the script query the domain every 4 secs, or does it try and reg it every 4 secs?

I'm no expert - but I think you'll find the best scripts query the DAC at least 5 times per second and are probably capable of going much faster, but get throttled back to make the quota of queries last throughout a 24 hr period.

I think the effective maximum allowed for more than a very short burst is 16 per second, but you'd then run out of quota in 7.5 hours.

I think the effective maximum allowed for more than a very short burst is 16 per second, but you'd then run out of quota in 7.5 hours.

Your figures are bang on over 7.5 hours, but to clarify, the maximum is 1,000 queries per rolling 60 seconds & 432,000 per rolling 24 hours, so you could set it up to query 100 times a second for 10 seconds then pause for the rest of the minute.

Lots of different ways of using the quotas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom