Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sex or the internet? No you can't have both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I can go without sex, but to go without the internet would be hell on earth, I spend a big chunk of my time online, around 110-120 hours per week, sometimes more, if no computer, I get proper wound up, even if my connection drops for a couple of minutes :D

Same here, I can go without sex, but to go without the internet would be hell on earth, I spend a big chunk of my time online, around 110-120 hours per week, sometimes more, if no computer, I get proper wound up, even if my connection drops for a couple of minutes :D

That is so sad...will consider sending you a paypal donation v soon...dont think I can cope with your sad stories any more :(

SEX...think I could go three days...maybe if I was in a coma...:lol:

no problem for me, i have sex while on the internet, all be it on my own......some great sites out there:shock:

cybersex.jpg

hahaha oh my god there are some fu**ed up people on this planet!!!
my god those tits look painfull!!

the net as i know i'd have hundreds of e-mails to sort in the two weeks. i could go without sex, I have will power (yeh right!)

hahaha, it always makes me laugh, the direction some threads go in this place is just weird:)

For the slightly larger gent, you too can now get in touch with your dark side.

GimpSuit.jpg

scooter what kind of sites to you visit in your spare time.

I always thought domainers where a deviant bunch and the images you posted of yourself just go to prove it. :D

ps can you send me the catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom