Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

shopperpress with AW, Feeds etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
Has any succesfully used shopperpress with mainly affiliate window (importing feeds etc). If somone can post/pm me how to convert it to achieve the above that would be great.

i am using the latest version 7.0.9.9.

i take it from the lack of replys no one has got affiliate window feeds in shopperpress?

I'm only using Amazon on ShopperPress at the moment but would also be interested in Affiliate Window feeds too.

If I find anything out then I'll let you know.

I'm only using Amazon on ShopperPress at the moment but would also be interested in Affiliate Window feeds too.

If I find anything out then I'll let you know.

thanks. I have amazon setup ok it is just how to configure it and what fields to configure the feeds i download from AW is the problem.

A few have said they have done it but dont say how :)

I have also only used amazon so far but plan to integrate AW into this. I believe you can import the feed from csv. There is an example csv to show the field layout.

I have also only used amazon so far but plan to integrate AW into this. I believe you can import the feed from csv. There is an example csv to show the field layout.

Yes there is an example there but have you tried it :) as having a feed with something like 20k of products in is a pain.

No haven't tried it. I wouldnt Import that amount of products. I would be tempted to import the large feed into a local MySQL database table and export just the selection of products using specific select. This will give you a smaller amount of products. As you will not want 20k products on any niche site otherwise it's a lot of posts with no unique content unless you plan to have unique content done for every product.

A while back I whacked a few hundred products in from AWIN merchants but it was via .csv so no price updates.....

There was some issues - probably memory consumption on the shared hosting I was using so the solution was to break it down to smaller chunks.

PremiumPress forums and support are pretty good.

A while back I whacked a few hundred products in from AWIN merchants but it was via .csv so no price updates.....

There was some issues - probably memory consumption on the shared hosting I was using so the solution was to break it down to smaller chunks.

PremiumPress forums and support are pretty good.

Thanks for the reply, I dont think it is suitable for datafeeds from what i have found as it is very fiddly and not stable enough. Good enough for amazon though so ill do some testing to see if the sites get ranked better than FSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom