Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sitewide Links Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Murray,

No need to modify anything, i was just conscious every time i put a posting on a forum it always digresses into an argument or something else!!

We do Facebook & Twitter - we do have Pinterest but not really enough time to devote to it. It's possibly a completely different posting entirely but i simply cannot figure out how we can write anything interesting enough for people to want to link to it in the idealistic way Matt Cutts goes on about!! We've got a very good copywriter, maybe we're just not instructing the right type or articles or maybe were just completely missing a trick!!

Hi Murray,

No need to modify anything, i was just conscious every time i put a posting on a forum it always digresses into an argument or something else!!

We do Facebook & Twitter - we do have Pinterest but not really enough time to devote to it. It's possibly a completely different posting entirely but i simply cannot figure out how we can write anything interesting enough for people to want to link to it in the idealistic way Matt Cutts goes on about!! We've got a very good copywriter, maybe we're just not instructing the right type or articles or maybe were just completely missing a trick!!

Pictures/infographics etc are very popular.

http://pinterest.com/all/?category=weddings

http://pinterest.com/popular/

Have a look at pinterest at the type of images that get shared a lot for weddings.

If you have all the items you sell to hand you could set up some beautiful scenes to take pictures of I'm sure..

It would take a lot of time/effort/creativity to do, it would mean turning your site from just a shop to an enjoyable wedding obsessed girls (which there are loads of) daily destination.

The idea is fun no :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom