Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Solar vehicle domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seeing the ecocars domain sell yesterday I thought I would see what peoples thoughts were on these (all .co.uk)

solarmotor/s
solarmotorbike/s
solarmotorcycle/s

I don't know about the bike ones, but I think the solarmotor is interesting...

More about the electric motor type than a car I'd say....

Solarmotor / s - definitely something for the future!

Value.... no idea! - It seems the value of 'eco' and reusable energy type domains is on the up.

Eco cars covers a broader section of energy sources and I’d say has a more commercial appeal

Motor/s may have some of that but not i'd say in the car market more motor themselves but does anyone want to break the uk selling them hotter better climates yes but uk ? If they did then i'd be happy at any offer all or nothing type.

The bikes can’t see it in years if ever for a uk market

Last edited:
I would have thought the "solarmotor" domain had legs based on anything Solar driven. (not the vehicle concept) trouble with this kind of contrived word usage (as in my suggestion) they really need to be in .com to have a ready pool of buyers. But of the ones you've mentiond the Solarmotor pair are the only ones possibly worth holdiing.

It also has that nice "once read - not forgot" element - important to any marketing department these days ( plus that nice visual element in the lettering dosen't go amiss these days for marketing purposes)

Last edited:
solarmotors is the best one but it is still very narrow since it would be offering motors, not end products. Worth keeping till 1st offer IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom