Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Some Single Word & Quality Domains

Reaction score
Some domains for sale, all co.uk+.uk unless otherwise stated

Looking for above typical trade prices but don't expect end users prices; maybe something someone will want to use for a project rather than sell

Please include an offer rather than asking me how much I'm looking for, if you just send me "how much do you want?" I may not reply

PM or email me an offer, if you don't have my email address you can use the contact form on murraydomains.co.uk, thanks.

Single

Abracadabra
Accuracy
Border
Dane
East.uk (no .co.uk)
Felicity
Itch
Item
Paintings (no .uk)
Pals
Subtitles
Tournament

LLL

GBB
VTF (no .uk)
SWT

Two Words

DiscoverBritain
HighFlyers
CashRegister

Still open to offers, probably remove this post by the end of the week, cheers.

Guide prices would be good and may help people (including myself) make offers

Perhaps

I feel like people already know what they're prepared to pay though

I appreciate It would save them the bother of messaging me an offer if they feel I'm looking for an unreasonable amount, but then if sending a PM is too much of a hassle how interested can they be.

What they are prepared to pay versus what you want to sell for could be worlds apart.

For example, there are at two I am interested in if they were in the £xxx region, but you will probably want more, hence why guide prices would be good and would save everyone's time and possibly net you some sales - The only person who knows what you want for the names is you :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom