Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Something fishy maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay Muppet Alert!!

Stinks to me...looks like ebay muppet!

You don't list a 3letter.com on ebay UK, you list it on the .com! this listing will not appear to users of ebay.com so the market is greatly reduced.

The seller appears to know what they are talking about so why hasn't he/she done that? Perhaps they don't want it seen by many!!!

They have never sold a domain name on ebay! They have sold very little on ebay and their feedback is poor to attempt a high sale!!

What else...OH YER...They don't appear to own it!!!...They live in London and the owner lives here:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

RUN............................lol...

oh now, domains by proxy!! the seller could own it! Ask them to show whois maybe..! Still 2wisky 2me...

Last edited:
There are so many domains "parked" which are relevant to this discussion.
If someone has a REAL idea how to develop this domain name, they could take rhy,org.uk and make money - it's a free domain as I write.
CheezUz, gimme an idea beyond Mandy Rhys-Davies and I would do it myself. So many speculators, nobody got an idea bigger than "park it and look for a customer"?

Make those names work, don't leave them to providence!

2007 discussion?! Does this page have high PR or something ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom