Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

tagadmin.com gone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has had some problems with a server, I noticed one of his other sites was down a few days ago, however, that seems to be working now.

Sorry, I have only just been directed to this thread, so thought i'd better reply. No tagadmin hasn't done a runner, I took the site down till tagadmin gets updated with main parts of Noms new updates, I didnt want anyone else to buy it till updates had been completed and tested.

This set of updates will be free to existing customers. New customers will see a price increase. TagAdmin will be fully re-written in near future, and at that point there will be a price increase for all customers as it will be a major version change, not just a update.

Dave

Phew - Came here to find out what was going on also :)

Dave - I've e-mailed your wanadoo address today regarding the serial and moving the application over to a different PC.

I'm still waiting for an update too. Tagadmin is useless now with the Nominet changes :(

I am presently searching for a another coder to take over the work, after the existing coder; and tagadmin creator, let me down after initially agreeeing to make the necessary changes. This lack of functionality affects me as well, so I also want it sorted as quickly as possible.

If anyone knows anyone who is a Tagholder and is a proficient C++ coder please let me know.

Dave

Still nothing?

I'd suggest you go look on Rentacoder.com or Elance.com for a C++ guy..

He is on with it dont worry - they are just ironing out the bugs, at the end of the day its not his fault only nominet for constantly changing there systems - when that happends its hard work re-coding.

TagAdmin Updated

Hi, Just a quick update to let you know how things stand. TagAdmin hasn't been abandoned, I've uploaded an interim update available here for existing users http://www.tagadmin.com/tagadmin_update.zip

It is still 'work in progress' as a full re-write is now inevitable, but this update will keep you going till that time. It does still return some errors from Nominet due to some deprecated fields, but it works and allows imports of the new style LIST and QUERY formats, as well as allowing renewal, deletion of names and nameservers and updating of reg contact details. If anyone encounters any glitches please let me know.

Cheers

Dave

please follow the update instructions correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom