Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Take a copy then hand them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus... so that's tax payers money being spent to return tax payers details... that sounds like a top biz model... might start losing some of my clients info...

:rolleyes:

You know what also is a good biz model - you be the boss of the company that lsoes all the data - resign and get a better paid job within a week with your mates in Govt... rock on no wonder everyone hates a politician!!!

Last edited:
it concerns me the article seems to attempt to bury more bad news

jesus... so that's tax payers money being spent to return tax payers details...

Yes, and this is after they sent 7 million letters to tell everyone what was already plastered over the news ..... that they had lost the discs :rolleyes:

LOL what a bunch of muppets... HMRC... what a great idea that was... should have left separate IR and HMCE!!

Hey ho..

Whats to stop them burning a copy first :(

Whats to stop them burning a copy first :(

Have you been drinking tonight? :cool:

Read the thread header again :)

The short answer is there is nothing to stop them. It was on the news when the story first broke that there is no way of telling if copies have been made if they got the originals back.

Only One REAL Option...!

I think most of us are aware of the Fasthosts security 'issues' that were minor in comparison to this cock up and yet they have quite rightly taken the precautionary and professional aproach (e.g. forced password changes) - so what the f.u.c.k is the government doing by sending out just a load of 'sorry' letters??? :confused: - PLEASE, PLEASE: change our passwords - change our bank account numbers - change our (and our childrens) National Insurance Numbers - you pissin f'wits!!! - GCHQ give them some words of wisdom please! :cry:

All efforts should be made now to make those discs 'worthless', not bleadin £20k - what are these people on? - Jesus Christ, what the hell is going on here??? :confused:

Perhaps they pay you the £20k then you, all your family and friends and colleagues die the same weekend in seperate and aparently unconnected freak accidents? :cool:

I really should stop watching spooks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom