Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

That's Sedo logic!

ian

Reaction score
I have 10 offers in on 10 domains listed on Sedo. None of the sellers have responded within 7 days and because I'm limited to 10 offers, I thought no worries, I'll just cancel after 7 days and try some others. Nope, doesn't work so contacted Sedo who said (paraphrasing) "until you have purchased 2 domains, you cannot cancel offers or make new offers". Great logic, so now I'm stuck with 10 offers in that I can't cancel, that sellers won't respond to, so can't do anything aside from pick domains with a buy it now price which still doesn't guarantee a sale. Seriously, how do Sedo still exist! Nominet could do a better job :D

Sedo have just never evolved in all the time they have existed, they are still stuck somewhere around 1999.

You could try their live chat, I believe its on between 0330 and 0340am every other Tuesday.

I had issues with them when they raised their minimum commission last time. Their keywords are still from the 1980's and in 2016 the site is still not mobile ready!

It's probably a case that it works "enough" for them to survive, and there's no one willing to shake up the status quo...

It's probably a case that it works "enough" for them to survive, and there's no one willing to shake up the status quo...

Are you talking about Sedo or Nominet here :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom