Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't know if anyones mentioned this already.

Apparently the girl who won the apprentice was tasked by Alan Sugar as setting up and running a company to recycle pc's. This was all announced in the press along with the name of the compnay. some guy couldn't believe
his luck when doing an whois and finding that unfortunately Alan had not registered the .co.uk or .com!!!!! Doh!:-D

lol, great stuff! Any more info on this? Has the guy sold the domains or has he been contacted about then?

Back to the domains - Amstrad got the .net I think.

I worked with someone who (years before) had sold a business to Sir Alan - said he made an offer on the phone that was accepted - and was then straight down the line, stuck to the offer and did not engage in any of the usual attempts to backslide and renegotiate when things got down to the nitty gritty. What you see is what you get apparently.

Basically he said if you deal straight with him, he does the same. :cool: But if you cross him....ask Terry Venables! :twisted:

stender said:
Why would you want to give up domaining for a 6 figure salary with amstrad? :D
9 - 5
paid holidays
sick leave
pension
health care
secretaries
......oh and 100k

youre right ... i like PPC
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts