Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Great Minisite Review Thread

Are you happy with your minisites' performance?

• Yes

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Could be better

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • What's a minisite?

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't easy but if you can think of a topic and a tool/calculator for it then possibly putting it together and a press release would be enough to have a good little earner.

I've given the whole tool thing a go for a minisite. After reading the minisite thread and this one I decided to create a quick web-based tool to convert RGB to Hex and visa versa. The result is RGB to Hex Converter

Do you think this kind of tool would be of benefit to users and maybe bring in AdSense rev?

Domain: £5.88, Hosting £0, My Time 2 hours. Would love to see an ROI for at least my costs and time. We'll see.

Any opinions on the tool? Anything I could add to bulk the site out? I know I should have perhaps looked at a .com instead of a co.uk.

Melat0nin, the info on your dental implant site is out of date now. Just thought you'd like to know. People can get dental implants in a day now with the aid of computer guidance for the surgeon. Your site needs to at least mention this. :)

So, I've read all about the mini-sites and I thought I would give it a try.

My first is

Koh Samui Travel

Its been up around 3 weeks now, its indexed by Google and I am getting around 75% of my visitors through searches (that should be good for the adsense) when the visitor numbers increase with a bit of luck.

I have had a couple of clicks on the Adsense and I eagerly await more. Lets see what happens.

Your thoughts on the site (particularly any tips) would be appreciated.

Juniper

Looks good.

I'd add a 728 X 90 adsense unit under the title photograph and get rid of the little two ad unit half way down the page.

good site

your site is good.

Just get relevent links.

So, I've read all about the mini-sites and I thought I would give it a try.

My first is

Koh Samui Travel

Its been up around 3 weeks now, its indexed by Google and I am getting around 75% of my visitors through searches (that should be good for the adsense) when the visitor numbers increase with a bit of luck.

I have had a couple of clicks on the Adsense and I eagerly await more. Lets see what happens.

Your thoughts on the site (particularly any tips) would be appreciated.

Juniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom