Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Liqiudity Hour

Reaction score
The Liquidity Hour!

Every Friday

UK domains GMT 14:00-15:00

COMS/NETS/ORGS CST 14:00-15:00

Buy, sell & trade domain names with other investors

Attachments

• the-liquidity-hour.png
    the-liquidity-hour.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 68
The Liquidity Hour!

Every Friday

UK domains GMT 14:00-15:00

COMS/NETS/ORGS CST 14:00-15:00

Buy, sell & trade domain names with other investors

HI Ryan,

Have you got some more info on how and where, as I couldn't find anything on your nice shiny new website.

Cheers,

DJ

HI Ryan,

Have you got some more info on how and where, as I couldn't find anything on your nice shiny new website.

Cheers,

DJ

Probably not the best place to post this as it creates confusion with the topic but i will answer for you

Brandable

Currently in private beta testing - uk domain has been acquired.

This is a complex build due to payment, epp & chat integration but is fairly advanced.

Launch: August 20th

Flip

Redesign underway. Hosting & developers are working through things so there will be no problems until relaunch.

Relaunch: August 20th

Lending

Legals etc are being worked through. We have issued 3 loans and recovered one.

Currently by introduction only via oxygen.uk - though it will be moved from Falbros Group to EW3N (our domain holding company)

Public Launch: October

Fractional Ownership

Legals & Regulation have been worked through so it will go into build later in the year. It has a trading element which is a complex technical build.

Launch: Q4 2023 / Q1 2024

Digital Candy Marketplace

This one is more visible as it is under continuous development. The next 2-4 weeks will see search integration, auto listing, payment options and several other features.

We have an issue with the .com which means we may use for internal use only. There are a bunch of tools we have created within the system for domain valuation, marketplace monitoring etc.

Affiliate Based Domain Parking

Stage 1 was a success - our system out performed the whole market substantially. This was a 6 month test that started in December 2022.

Stage 2 is currently underway which includes a substantially larger volume of domains with lots more affiliate providers and lead buyers.

Stage 3 will commence Q3 2023 which essentially will be a fully automated system and will complete Q2 2024

As we are running concurrent projects - timelines are subject to change however brandable & flip are fairly well locked in

Thanks @Ryan Ewen , I was only actually referring to the 'The Liquidity Hour!' as I couldn't see anything on Digital Candy, however the extra information is great.

A couple of quick Q's:

Interesting that you decide to acquire brandable.uk, will the .co.uk or the .uk be the main site going forward? Also, will you be trying to acquire flip.co.uk or will that prove too difficult due to the Law Firm that is currently using it.

Is the affiliate based parking in partnership with anybody else or are you creating your own platform?

I presume you are mainly focusing on the .com market for fractional ownership to make it worth while, or are you looking at the .co.uk market also.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks @Ryan Ewen , I was only actually referring to the 'The Liquidity Hour!' as I couldn't see anything on Digital Candy, however the extra information is great.

A couple of quick Q's:

Interesting that you decide to acquire brandable.uk, will the .co.uk or the .uk be the main site going forward? Also, will you be trying to acquire flip.co.uk or will that prove too difficult due to the Law Firm that is currently using it.

Is the affiliate based parking in partnership with anybody else or are you creating your own platform?

I presume you are mainly focusing on the .com market for fractional ownership to make it worth while, or are you looking at the .co.uk market also.

Have a great weekend!

Ahh ok - i miss understood

Liquidity Hour will start either next friday or 30th June. Just sorting some things out.

The main site will be brandable.uk and we are taking a .uk first approach. So listings will be domain.uk + co.uk.

Its quite cool as we have pair matching - so if 2 different owners are on the system it will match and display. Also when there is a pair on the listing page it will show both variants & prices.

We don't plan to buy flip co.uk - it is with another company and uk is key for us. If the opportunity arises then we will acquire it but we are not actively engaging.

The affiliate based domain parking is part of The Dot Uk Group. There may be a partnership with a standard domain parking provider as some domains make more sense to park and utilise zeroclick - but they would be more of a supplier than a partner.

Fractional ownership we are looking at uks as well. The key is to get good assets at different price levels for investors to buy parts of - where investors make money from day 1 rather than having to wait 5 years! Websites will also be fractionalised as they can pay dividends so its an exciting area.

Have a good weekend too :)

The Liquidity Hour!

I’ve often wondered whether a regular ‘Dutch Auction’ could work for domains…

- I guess it depends on how fast everyone’s connection is…

Maybe just for ‘bargain’ or traffic domains - how much tech would be required to have 20-30 simultaneous auctions with a countdown…

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom