Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

There back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I did some research on these chaps at confidentialaccess because I found an email that was part of the 411 Nigerian Fraud letters scam ("I am a prince and need your help to store £50m" etc.) - the return email address on the letter was [email protected]. This is the same as the email address for the chap at CA.

That led me to confidentialaccess who appear to be a professional outfit advising people how to defraud companies. However, when you deal with them they write in a childish, abusive manner. Very odd folk.

The fact that their email addresses appear on the 411 mails suggests they also look to defraud the very people they advise about committing fraud!

I haven't followed the thread entirely, but are you saying that they can no longer operate their website because the name has been sold to someone else?

Sounds like them FHM - I would just stay well clear of them cowboys.

If I ever go down there - I will provide knuckle sandwhiches to all them suckers :cool:

BBC News just now investigating ConfidentialAccess :)

Plod investigating and carrying out raids it seems.

I am glad to see the outcome finanly - when I went to the police a while back they did nothing. obviously they must of had a shower of complaints :)

Hi All,

I did some research on these chaps at confidentialaccess because I found an email that was part of the 411 Nigerian Fraud letters scam ("I am a prince and need your help to store £50m" etc.) - the return email address on the letter was [email protected]. This is the same as the email address for the chap at CA.

That led me to confidentialaccess who appear to be a professional outfit advising people how to defraud companies. However, when you deal with them they write in a childish, abusive manner. Very odd folk.

The fact that their email addresses appear on the 411 mails suggests they also look to defraud the very people they advise about committing fraud!

I haven't followed the thread entirely, but are you saying that they can no longer operate their website because the name has been sold to someone else?

I would just note... finding an email address on something means nothing. Hell, I could put together a 411, include their email address, report it, post it. I could do it with bill gates email if I wanted. Plus, you are just 'telling us' that this is the case. And with 1 post?

This is all wayyyyy too odd, but hey, I have not been following this one much so I shall go be quiet again :)

Cheers goldy good read that, the abuse they gave me mate was unreal at the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts