Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

They're Back (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm suprised no one read this. Was in the main section of last Sunday's Times. I caught it this morning over my cornflakes, and nearly spluttered them all over the table when I read it!

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article2241757.ece

A SERVICE offering a complete “revenge package” in which people can destroy the financial status and relationships of their enemies at the click of a mouse is being offered over the internet.

For as little as £10 a month, customers of the confidentialaccess.com website can make the credit ratings of people they dislike plummet and even have them suspected of fraud.
..snip..

IIRC, our resident Gordon Ramsey fan has dealt with these people ;)

Senior police sources said confidentialaccess.com, which is apparently hosted on a Singapore-based internet server but run by Britons, is under investigation by more than one force.

Hopefully plod can do some good.

They seem very confident of defying the authorities and any inconvenient laws.

"e.)If you are affiliated with or working for any bank or organization, or any other product/organization on this site either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker you cannot enter this website, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the html files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by President Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you cannot threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends, or individuals who run or enter this web site."

Woow I cannot belive this ..... these buggers were after me real bad.

Great find Jee thanks bud!

i hope you have sent off for a copy of your credit records sean :)

They seem very confident of defying the authorities and any inconvenient laws.

"e.)If you are affiliated with or working for any bank or organization, or any other product/organization on this site either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker you cannot enter this website, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the html files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by President Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you cannot threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends, or individuals who run or enter this web site."
That's quite a lame disclaimer - certainly wont work with UK Special Branch.

I still cant believe these people - they ended up with the name back after the harrased and threatend my ebay winner last year :(

Dog shit in letter boxes ... these guys are nutters man

dogshite

DB

did they send you dogshite ;)

Im sure some of the more dodgy domainer members have accounts there. ;)

Ps you know who you are dont lie

naa didnt send me dogshite, I know there is some wierdos out there that get off on that sort of shit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom