Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

This domain has been blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

One of our domains parked with namedrive has the following showing:

This domain has been blocked

Anyone else ever had this problem?

Regards,

Laura

Last edited:
Hi,

bestpriceendowments .com

"This domain has been blocked" text is displayed on the page.

Regards,

Laura

You normally get that when google has told namedrive that they will not be showing ads for the domain, for legal/offensive reasons etc. If it was that though Namedrive usually email you and inform you.

Grant

We have heard nothing from namedrive about this, we own the .co.uk version and thats showing ads...

I will try namedrive support again, emailed them yesterday but no reply yet.

Thanks

Hi Grant,

ND dont email to tell you that, I had a few "google" bittorrent" names which also showed the same, i just happen to try them one day and they was banned - I just moved them somewhere else and alls well.

I did email ED about that - they really should let you know straight away.

I've had emails informing me in the past so assumed they emailed you every time....Like you say, they should really inform you.

Grant

I concur with the above - I had the same message for one of my, erm, "offensive" domains. It turned out that Google had said that they weren't prepared to serve adverts on it.

If I remember rightly, Ed dropped me an email about it shortly after being notified by Google.

Sorry just moved the domain name over to sedo

Regards,

Laura

Hello Laura,

Sorry for any misunderstanding on this. I sent you a mail on Monday about the domain. I've resent the mail and sent you a PM to make sure :)

If a domain shows "this domain has been blocked", it means it is done by us or the ND system - in which case a manual email is sent out - usually by Yours Truly.

If a domain shows "blocked by advertiser", it means that Google, in all their wisdom, have decided to block the domain. For the last 10 weeks now or something now, these trigger an automated mail.

Hope this clears up the situation.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts