Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Thousands of generics available, will swap for UK geos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for .co.uk UK geos of towns and cities. The larger/more touristy the better (no little out of the way villages), but if you're not sure, try me... In return, I've got thousands of specific product and service names to trade.

Three hard and fast rules:-
1. They MUST be .co.uk
2. They must be "pure" town or city names (e.g. Cambridge, Stowmarket, Perranporth, HighWycombe etc.) i.e. without any keywords, prefixes or suffixes.
3. No hyphens

In return, depending on what you have and what you're interested in, I'm throwing open my entire portfolio of domains for you to rummage through.
http://www.memorabledomains.co.uk/full-list.html

Note that it doesn't have to be a 1-to-1 trade: if you have a geo that you think I'd like, but you have spotted say 3 names from my own list, well it never hurts to ask! We can also do swaps involving multiple domains on either side.

Since this could get complicated by PM pretty quickly, please contact me via email...

ehayward(at)memorabledomains.co.uk

... and let's do some business.

Just to be 100% clear, I'm only looking for places inside the UK. Thanks!

I'll keep this open until the end of July, but no longer. After that, it's time for me to batten down the hatches for a while and concentrate on development!

One swap done (Chippenham /couk) - looking for more!

More completed (Brentford /couk, MerthyrTydfil /couk, Neath /couk, RossOnWye /couk)

Still after a few more. NOTE: I might also consider .com along with .co.uk, depending on the size of the town/city

Hi Edwin, ref the devopment of your geo's, are you going to be using any particular software you can share with us or ate you getting something developed? Thanks mally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be getting a custom platform developed, when I get the chance. I have over 100 pages of notes on what I want it to do, but I need to take some time (read: several months) to tidy them into a usable "spec" to give to a development company. Seemed like the better way to go, as there's nothing on the market that does what I want...

NOTE: I've already had several PMs about this since posting the above :) I am NOT looking for developers. Sorry!

Last edited:
Hi Edwin,

Not sure if this is of interest?

HeddonOnTheWall both .co.uk and .com

Small village with an international tourist attraction of the Hadrians Wall

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Edwin,

Not sure if this is of interest?

HeddonOnTheWall both .co.uk and .com

Small village with an international tourist attraction of the Hadrians Wall

Cheers,

Mark

The exacts are just too low to be worth building a destination site out for, but thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom