Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

tonight, we dine in hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've forwarded my business .uk to my existing .co.uk. Can't be bothered making the switch the opposite way, not for a few years anyway.

I think it may be people’s browsers, internet provider who do this forwarding, as Amazon.uk has not yet been registered...

amazon.uk has been registered and it does redirect - Nominet's whois is well behind today.

It's not news unless you tell us the domain. :p

Oh yeah :p

madeinthe.uk

It is a name I'd love to develop so I might not sell it, if I do, it won't be for anything close to their £100 opening offer.

- Rob

I don't believe it has, unless you can provide some evidence? :) dig [email protected] and I get an authoritative answer, domain name doesn't exist message. Forget the WHOIS because it is just a database of information and nothing more.

You're right - it looks like an affiliate is somehow using it to redirect to amazon.co.uk - httpwwwbarefr-21

How are they doing that?

Oh yeah :p

madeinthe.uk

It is a name I'd love to develop so I might not sell it, if I do, it won't be for anything close to their £100 opening offer.

- Rob

Nice. I see you also have Visit the UK! Oooo. :D

You're right - it looks like an affiliate is somehow using it to redirect to amazon.co.uk - httpwwwbarefr-21

How are they doing that?

Barefruit have had agreements with ISPs for years to do this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Domainmonster.uk and HeartInternet.uk are now regged, but their ugly cousin 123reg is dragging it's heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom