Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

TopRadio.co.uk

Seems like two random words put together, unless I'm missing something?

Top Radio Songs
Top Hits
Brandable Domain
>400.000 google results
Avg Search Results (keyword): 738,000

Last edited:
Top Radio Songs
Top Hits
Brandable Domain
>400.000 google results
Avg Search Results (keyword): 738,000

In the UK it's 390 searches not 738,000

I wouldn't even trust 390 to be accurate tbh, seems high

The fact that you didn't find it worthwhile to shell out a few extra quid for the .uk tells you what the value is.

Just because a term has supposedly high search volume doesn't equate to a good domain name, i rarely pay too much attention to search volume these days. You need to look at the bigger picture, why exactly do you think this domain has any value?

Category: Entertainment -- Music

Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 4,500 USD

Related Sales:

VipRadio.co.uk Sedo $4,800 2011-05-05
VipRadio.co.uk Sedo $9,524 Jul 08
TwoWayRadios.co.uk NoktaDomains $4,000 Feb 11

Unfortunately you've been sucked in to believing that Estibot valuations have any accuracy or authority. Rooky mistake I'm afraid which is understandable. Bear in mind you have some seasoned veterans here with a wealth of knowledge, which is why very few ftr domains are worth the reg fee.

Estibot is a total waste of space. I can't believe this sight is still running - it's never been anywhere close.
Two things to avoid which are incredibly common mistakes leading new entrants to the market to lose all their money:
1) If you want to use google searches as a barometer always make sure you use the EXACT match. If you search for Top Radio and you don't choose exact match you will see numbers for every site containing the word 'Top' AND every site containing the word 'Radio'. You can see how irrelevant the numbers become.
2) NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER register a domain because of that pos site Estibot. Likewise never quote it at a sale or appraisal because it will always result in a non-sale.

It's a nice name for a radio related site, but it would not be easy to sell for a decent amount.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom