Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Traffic Domains wanted - 6-figure budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am always looking to buy traffic domain names. The usual multiples I pay are:

• Generic Domains: 8x ++, have paid 30 - 60 x many times before if a name really got my attention
  • Typos of Generic Domains: up to 6x
  • I don't buy typos, but a client of mine whom I am brokering for is always interested in buying them. He pays the usual industry multiples (12 - 18 months for typos)

(Additional note): I am only looking for direct navigation / type in names. Not interested in expired traffic, link traffic, search engine traffic, mini sites or projects. Just plain good old parking. That said, overture scores for domain + extension are basically a must in order to prove the traffic is direct navigation traffic.

If you have any names / portfolios for sale that suit the above criterias, feel free to drop me a message with the domain, traffic and revenue numbers as well as asking prices.

Please note, I only buy based on parking stats from established industry players. New players such as bodis.com, etc. do not have enough of a track record in order for me to pay based on their parking revenues.

Looking forward to your offers!
Nico

Hello and good afternoon.
I have a high traffic domain name.
TopServerList.com
It Receives 232 unique views every month and that number is constantly increasing.
You can validate that at Sedo
The Link is:
https://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details.php4?domain=topserverlist.com&tracked=&partnerid=&language=e
This domain has been appraised at 6,250 $.You can see that here:
http://www.domainsecondhand.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=topserverlist.com

I am offering you this domain name for 2.500 EURO or less.Are you interested?please respond asap.
Thanks ;)

Traffic Name for your client- www.loadablecards.com ( 509 visitor avg per month )-

Domain Name: www.loadablecards.com Asking Price: $10,000

Creation Date: 2006 August

Traffic: Avg. 509 per month

Potential: very great development potential

Appraisal Links

www.loadablecards.com : $23,500
http://www.EasyNameSale.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=www.loadablecards.com

Please let me know of your decision as soon as possible.

The statistics/traffic report wil be sent you via email on request.

See the manual Appraisal Link for your consideration in the acquisition of
www.loadablecards.com

Expecting your reply as soon as possible.

Regards.

Hello Everyone,

I am always looking to buy traffic domain names. The usual multiples I pay are:

• Generic Domains: 8x ++, have paid 30 - 60 x many times before if a name really got my attention
  • Typos of Generic Domains: up to 6x
  • I don't buy typos, but a client of mine whom I am brokering for is always interested in buying them. He pays the usual industry multiples (12 - 18 months for typos)

(Additional note): I am only looking for direct navigation / type in names. Not interested in expired traffic, link traffic, search engine traffic, mini sites or projects. Just plain good old parking. That said, overture scores for domain + extension are basically a must in order to prove the traffic is direct navigation traffic.

If you have any names / portfolios for sale that suit the above criterias, feel free to drop me a message with the domain, traffic and revenue numbers as well as asking prices.

Please note, I only buy based on parking stats from established industry players. New players such as bodis.com, etc. do not have enough of a track record in order for me to pay based on their parking revenues.

Looking forward to your offers!
Nico

Old thread, but if you're still watching it ;)

Generic Domains: 8x ++, have paid 30 - 60 x many times before if a name really got my attention

Is that YEARS of multiple, or MONTHS of multiple?

stringbeans.co.uk
babybackribs.co.uk
Ranchdressing.co.uk
londonbullion.co.uk
preownedhomes.co.uk
preownedgold.co.uk
flattire.co.uk
tireservice.co.uk
gunshow.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom