Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

trying to stop 100dollars-seo.com/try.php?u=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its free for HTTP requests and only takes a nameserver change to switch it back, ive seen alot of people complaining about it but like wise many singing their praises.

I think it's ideal if you have cheap hosting and don't want to spend all your time managing it. Another benefit is that you can enable https with a tick box and it's free.

For sites you depend on to earn a living from I would avoid. The problem is that when you get an outage there isn't a thing you can do about it.
OK, you could have your dns on a short ttl and switch when you need to - but that's far from ideal?

Last edited:
I think it's ideal if you have cheap hosting and don't want to spend all your time managing it.

Id agree with that, I can see why alot of shared hosts are now pushing for people to use cloudflare integrated Cpanel modules. Good money saver in both resource usage and support..................until it goes down of course.

I personally havent experienced any down time yet but have only been testing it for a couple of weeks so time will tell.

CDNs are great if you get a reasonable level of traffic, but I'd pay for one rather than use a free Cloudflare account.

A solution? Stop using GA.

Statcounter or Clicky are good alternatives. After all, all you want to know is how many visitors you had and which visit has converted into a sale.

GA has turned into a beast and now your GA code is being used to drive you to spam websites and Google doesn't seem to care.

Still no solution from Google, give Clicky a try.

More reliable stats, an easier interface and no Big brother judging you on your bounce rate and visitor length.

Downside is that you have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom