Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Tsu.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not been here for a while but wanted to drop by to introduce a social network platform that launched two weeks ago, its called tsu (pronounced "sue").

Its a social media network that has had exponential growth in just two weeks:

- Has gone from nowhere to the top 2.5k sites in terms of traffic in the U.S. (data from alexa.com)
- Has had 700,000 sign ups in just two weeks.
- Engagement is currently higher than Twitter and Google Plus (data from alexa.com)

How has a new website experienced such explosive growth...?

It's all to do with tsu's usp. You see they pay users 90% of the advertising revenue generated from the site. So the shares, comments and likes your posts generate earn you royalties. Whats more, you earn a percentage of the royalties earned by accounts that sign ubder you (children) their children (your grandchildren) so on and so forth (just like mlm).

Why is this such a big opportunity?

At just two weeks old you have plenty of time to still be an early adopter,* build a network benneath you and earn royalties on your network. Early signs are that tsu is going to be huge and could even compete with Facebook in a matter of 1-2 years. Imagine if this happened and you acted early enough (NOW) to be at the top of a very large network ( I know someone with 216 children and a network of 300k!)

You can only join tsu through an existing members profile so its easy to recruit. Even if you have just a handful of children you can end up with a big network, all earning you royalties on a daily basis!

Want to check it out? Sign up here through my profile: https://www.tsu.co/JonDunn . I have 4.8k followers and a network of 5.3k after just two weeks. Sign up through me and I 'll give you personal tips on maximising your earnings.

See you on there? :)

You can only join tsu through an existing members profile so its easy to recruit. Even if you have just a handful of children you can end up with a big network, all earning you royalties on a daily basis!

Will I have to spam forums?

If introducing marketeers and affiliates to a legitimate and rapidly growing socoal networking opportunity is somehow underhand or spam, then yeah it might be a smart move?

Of course you can take it or leave it. Maye your to busy cybersquatting, buying domains fir £5 to try and sell for as much as possible, or if your an affiliate you could brand bid and cookie stuff. Much more ethical than introducing an opportunity aka dpam.

just remember this convoin 12 months time. I'LL be here to bump this thread anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom