Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK alternative to Mechanical Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mif

Reaction score
Is there really not an alternative to Mechanical Turk for those of us outside the US? I've had a good Google, and a search of these forums, but the answer seems to be that No, there isn't.

I have used Rent A Coder - and it is good if you want some proper hardcore programming or a site reconstruction.

But this time all I want is the MTurk $5-a-page thing, and multiple authors throwing 100-words-and-an-image into WordPress.

Does anyone have experience using RentACoder for that?

Or point me to something more relevant?

Or does such really not exist outside the US?

(Please don't reply with 'I can do it, I'm reelly good'. If I wanted that, I'd have asked a different question.)

--
Mike

peopleperhour.com

I have found PeoplePerHour.com

Its more for your proper Freelancers, so its not the $5-a-time thing I need, but it may be useful to someone else.

They are based in the UK

--
Mike

Mechanical Turk is pretty unique, I'm pretty sure there's nothing else like it, however the only requirement is that you have a US address, a US card is not required.

So you could just use one of those temporary mailing address companies to get through so you can use the service. I know someone who has done that successfully before.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom