Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.UK wanted for £xx-£xxx

Reaction score
PM your best .uk domain for £xx to £xxx. PM's only. Pls state your price and do not ask me 'what I'm offering'.

Dictionary Words Only, no made-up words pls.

Prefer one-worders, two-max, no hyphens, no mix of hyphens and numbers etc.

Please note above means the best domain you are willing to sell for £xx-xxx. I'm not asking you to offer your ultimate domain that's worth tens of thousands, just the ones you would consider selling within the pricing specification.

.uk domains only. no .co.uk's, or orgs or com etc.

If no reply from me kindly take it in advance not interested but I appreciate the contact.

Again PM's only please, as I believe domainers should be able to change their prices as and when suits them and depending on what side of the bed they got up on etc.

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited:
I've seen 4 domains I'm almost certain to buy and will be in touch bit later today with relevant parties. Just not getting back yet as I make up my mind about some possible others to save excessive messaging. TY.

more .uk domains wanted. read above before making contact pls. Anyone got anything Dystopian

if you got anything that's similar to Accommodation pm with price.

Thanks and regards.

still looking for .uk domains. bought a few but still looking for something more. probably a one-wonder, dystopian, related to accommodation, time, or ai might be of interest. xx-xxx on offer for the right thing. maybe more for something a bit more spectacular.

regards.

PM sent

Regards
Mike

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom