Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Unique Domain Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are alright...you can't really go wrong with these!

Like Ronseal..''It does exactly what it says on the tin:'' to the correct user.

All four for £2000!

If this was one of my bulletin boards, I'd be starting to think that lex007 was doing a spot of Trolling. Posting deliberately contentious posts, for his own amusement.

Anybody else had silly/low offers for domains from him?

Nice first post Lisa!

Actually, I think his lettings domains aren't all that bad - BUT!!!!! - The fact of the matter is the only person who would ever consdider buying them would be a publisher intending on starting a magazine, trade news publication or website with regards to the property letting market.

.... and on the basis that someone, somewhere might do something sometime is NOT a good strategy.

Be lucky Lexy!

A female touch...how can I be rude to that. Basically, I was saying that apd's domains are relatively meaningless and obscure. They do not relate to any industry sector or business. Prove me wrong...show me some of apd's domains which have some meaning??

As,for the letting-agency collection. I think the word 'green' springs to mind!!

Lex

p.s. Listening to all the advice from your peers is foolish!! You'll all be doing the same thing...together! How original of you and low-risk, low-return strategy will get you nowhere really, unless you buy a domain for @ least £20,000! It's like breeding a racehorse, once they have the superior speed and therefore get away quickly...it's hard to catch them from limited stock like domain names!

Most of the letting-agency domains from the stock available are registered for me! Didn't Sedo.co.uk say something about niche markets??

Last edited:
lex007 said:
A female touch...how can I be rude to that. Basically, I was saying that apd's domains are relatively meaningless and obscure. They do not relate to any industry sector or business. Prove me wrong...show me some of apd's domains which have some meaning??

As,for the letting-agency collection. I think the word 'green' springs to mind!!

Lex

p.s. Listening to all the advice from your peers is foolish!! You'll all be doing the same thing...together! How original of you and low-risk, low-return strategy will get you nowhere really, unless you buy a domain for @ least £20,000! It's like breeding a racehorse, once they have the superior speed and therefore get away quickly...it's hard to catch them from limited stock like domain names!

Most of the letting-agency domains from the stock available are registered for me! Didn't Sedo.co.uk say something about niche markets??

You can give away weight; but not ground. ;)

lex007 said:
Listening to all the advice from your peers is foolish!!

Lex, why ask for valuations if you're just going to dismiss them??? Many of the people valuing your domains have years of experience, what makes you think your valuation is correct when you clearly have zero experience??

Grant

grantw said:
Lex, why ask for valuations if you're just going to dismiss them??? Many of the people valuing your domains have years of experience, what makes you think your valuation is correct when you clearly have zero experience??

Grant

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread again, but did he ask for valuations? This is a sales thread!

drizzt said:
I can't be bothered to read the whole thread again, but did he ask for valuations? This is a sales thread!

No need to read the whole thread ... it's post number 3!

lex007 said:
an average of roughly £2500 each. That's not too unrealistic.

It must be at least £xx,xxx

What do you lot reckon??

If we are dumb and dumber...then, you my dear are the dumbest!

Do you have any domains or are you just bored! :twisted:

perhaps now the idle banter has stopped and we're now just trading insults the thread can be closed.
Anyone interested in buying the domain pm him

apologies it was Atlanta1

27-01-2006, 09:02 AM #2
atlanta1

Domain Trader Rating:

(0% / 0) Lex007 & Georgiou82 [Enter Stage Left]

but oh yes the recognition was there, :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom