Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

updating multiple sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Its already been discussed a bit, but what is the easiest way to update say 50 wp sites and then squirt those links out to social media in one hit, from one centralized place.

I know hootsuite is about etc, but I'm not sure its up to the managing of the cms side too.

Market seems to be a bit lacking for a bit of desktop software to do this tbh - any thoughts.

Hootsuite for social and infinitewp.com or Managewp.com for multi site management.

Infinatewp is free and self hosted, it can be quite buggy but does whats needed in most cases, I believe managewp is a subscription based and not self hosted.

There are a few ways on how to update 50 sites at once, and various software that will do it for you. The easiest would be one of the blackhat (well, there not, but easiest way to describe) softwares like SEnuke, Sick (old version), magic etc. Just plugin your sites, and articles and hit go.

After article is posted, let a plugin take over;

We use a premium plugin called Nextscripts (http://www.nextscripts.com/) that posts to all our social sites (Twatter, FB, G+, Pintrest, Instafart etc etc) whenever we update or make a new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom