Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UTD .COM (United)

BG

Reaction score
Hi All,

Re : UTD .COM (United).

This is an ultra-premium domain name and a globally recognised term!

1699260332-Artboard%201-100.jpg

Please note : I also own the .co.uk & .uk too.

Serious offers welcome via PM, thank you.

Kind Regards,
BG

Incredible package of domains.

Unbox The Dream.

Quite a good name but think you'll be sitting on it for ages.

I run a charity or something and the letters are my dog's initials plus I'm a student without much money doing a start-up.

I'm currently considering lots of other names so don't even need it, but as it's Christmas I will take the .com for £100 (my max budget) if you throw in the .co.uk and .uk.

I run a charity or something and the letters are my dog's initials plus I'm a student without much money doing a start-up.

Lol, so it was you behind all those email :p

I would sell it to united.com; on its own, there may be a fail on the radio test? But yes, a great LLL .com for sure.

Ironically, I'm actually connected to the CEO, 'Scott Kirby,' at United Airlines! It would certainly make a great addition to their family as a shortener.

I've considered various usage ideas for myself, such as a (UTD) clothing brand, a social/sports platform, and even a Domain Registrar/Hosting Company. Who knows, if I don't sell it, one of those ideas may come to fruition in the future.

Moreover, I feel that with the Middle East and the UAE positioning itself as a sports epicenter with events like the Dubai World Cup, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and Dubai Rugby Sevens, a domain symbolising unity, collaboration, and collectiveness, like UTD.COM, appears ideally suited for a nation aiming to consolidate/unite all sporting endeavours.

Alternatively, it could work well for a presidential campaign/body in the United States or, again, something sporting related. The domain lends itself to a multitude of businesses and is a genuinely powerful three-letter combo.

Hopefully, others will see the potential of this name too.

The first result/suggestion for 'utd' on Google(.com/.co.uk) is Man Utd, perhaps as other uses of the word 'United' are less likely to abbreviate to 'Utd'?
-- A number of people have suggested Man Utd and Newcastle United. As well as West Ham United, Leeds United, Sheffield United, etc. I guess it lends itself to all of those.. Who knows, maybe a billionaire like Sheikh Jassim, Sir Jim Ratcliffe or Reuben Brothers / Amanda Staveley could acquire it for fun! We can all but dream, haha!!

They've spent (wasted) £2bn+ on players... are you connected with any of the Glazer family on LinkedIn? ;)
-- I'm not connected with any of the Glazer family on Linkedin :( yet I am connected with 'Richard Arnold' (Group Managing Director) of Manchester United but never spoke to him about it. It's now officially for sale and with brokers, so hopefully, it will land in front of the right people and gain interest globally. Only time will tell.

There are a number of companies and organisations internationally which use the term 'UTD' e.g. I am connected to the 'Richard Benson', who is the President of the University of Texas Dallas, and over the years, I've noticed they brand themselves as 'UTD'. When just having a quick look at their financials I can see they had roughly $42.9 billion in endowment assets at the end of the 2022 financial year, not too shabby! They also appear to own 'utd.edu' which they forward to their 'utdallas.edu' site. However, it has been known for Universities to acquire a .com and forward it to their .edu site, for example, Stanford acquired Stanford.com and forward it to Stanford.edu

Utd really is a term which has multiple uses, and could very easily end up in the hands of any of the above or another visionary who understands the power of this ultra premium domain. Lets see what magic the guys at Hilco Group can work as they have valued it and taken it under their wing, so fingers crossed!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom