Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Very clever..

Great for when you want someone to read something, but realllllyyyy slowllllyyyy.

Great for when you want someone to read something, but realllllyyyy slowllllyyyy.

Fingers crossed, there are no Acorn users who:
  • Are visually impaired
  • Have dyslexia
Although these are some more extreme side effects of using a marquee animation, hopefully, it doesn't trigger any discomfort, disorientation, or even motion sickness or vertigo for anyone.

, hopefully, it doesn't trigger any discomfort, disorientation, or even motion sickness or vertigo for anyone.
I was pretty sickened when I saw it lol. I was however, pleased, to see it wasn't using a long ago deprecated <marquee> tag.

Clearly the Geocities website builder isn't as bad as it used to be.

I'm waiting for them to update the Contact Us link to this image, then I can send them a sternly worded email:

hungry-mail-box-1.gif

@Helmuts, the scroller goes over the Dubai Days banner when viewed on a phone, looks like this:

IMG_20231030_001306.jpg

@Helmuts, the scroller goes over the Dubai Days banner when viewed on a phone, looks like this:

View attachment 4071

Thank you!!! @Admin hi Felix, could you please look into this?

---

The sliding text was introduced as at the ICANN78 some people mentioned they thought there were only paid memberships at DNF after I took over it. .. and, just in a case, this sliding text was also introduced at Acorn.

Have a great day!! .. greetings from Latvia.. flying out to Dubai Domain Days tomorrow

It's a shame you didn't get dnf.com with dnforum.com. What happened to that asset

It's a shame you didn't get dnf.com with dnforum.com. What happened to that asset

It was sold separately by Adam when he was selling his assets (I believe so). Received an offer to buy it for 250k usd right after buying the DNForum. :)

Although these are some more extreme side effects of using a marquee animation, hopefully, it doesn't trigger any discomfort, disorientation, or even motion sickness or vertigo for anyone.

Epilepsy and the like.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom