Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Vidahost going downhill

Actually even the basic cloud hosting is stupid as well.
just went to install an ssl and it pops up with please contact support turns out what once a 5 min job to do myself in cpanel is now a chargeable extra by their support if I don't want one of their heavily overpriced certificates.
well done hosteurope you have totally ruined Vidahost

i'm loving the free SSL's at 20i, at the click of a button

i'm loving the free SSL's at 20i, at the click of a button
Yep my cloud provider us Let's Encrypt SSL enter a few details click save and a nice free SSL is ready in seconds

Doesn't Let's Encrypt SSL have problems on mobile/android etc? When I try and visit sites running this from my phone it displays a "This site may not be trustworthy" page.

You should double check yours.

Doesn't Let's Encrypt SSL have problems on mobile/android etc? When I try and visit sites running this from my phone it displays a "This site may not be trustworthy" page.

You should double check yours.

Interesting, I havent enabled it on any of my servers yet as all my SSL's don't expire for another year or so yet. Will be good to hear from someone who has it enabled though if that is the case.

Interesting, I havent enabled it on any of my servers yet as all my SSL's don't expire for another year or so yet. Will be good to hear from someone who has it enabled though if that is the case.

No, there isn't a problem with letsencrypt on mobile. If there it is the host that's mucked up somewhere.

Not connected to letsencrypt but elaewhere when i have had warnings on mobile it's because an intermediate certificate hasn't been installed as well as the ssl cert.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom