Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Video Poker Domain Wanted - Not .UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a fairly specific video poker domain for a project - it's going to have a global audience so it needs to be a generic tld not a .uk.

Must contain the words 'video poker' and can be combined with a third relevant word such as 'online'. Ideal domain would be something like:

videopoker.xxx
videopokeronline.xxx

EM domains with decent search traffic are preferred. Max three words. Preference to .com/.net/.org but would consider a .co for a decent exact match (eg: videopoker.co).

Budget will vary depending massively on the domain - happy to pay for a decent videopoker.xxx domain, but not going to pay through the nose for videopokersomething.co. So lets say xx to x,xxx

I actually have something that I could use, I'm just looking for something better - so please don't PM with a domain if it doesn't meet the above conditions...

Cheers!

FYI if you find you can't get what you need in a generic TLD, we have the exact match domain "videopoker" in 2 cctlds (though not in .uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom