Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty late in this conversation but there is always Streamic and if it is purely parking revenue you are after it is a good high payout option ;)

You can join by emailing [email protected]

I'm afraid i don't agree, my revenue on Streamic is always far better than that of say Sedo. The only reason i might use Sedo over Streamic is the use of the auction systems.

Dont be afraid.. all parking programs suck really. Streamic are on a Google Feed like VOODOO, and VOODOO paying our a higher percentage.. but there all still crap.

Parking is Dead.. at least until someone comes up with a CPA parking program, and then we will see revival.

Back on Topic - VOODOO.. I pulled all domains and now back to adsense, first week back and already 600% increase in revenue...

Never used Voodoo so cannot comment but i can assure you the streamic percentage payouts are very high, i know because my company maintains their systems and that is why they still have customers dating from wayback.

I personally use different providers for different reasons, sedo offer good auction platforms over streamic but i would choose streamic every day if you have a good traffic portfolio.

I've tried nearly all of them, and I have 95 per cent parked with Bodis now. Parking revenue is highest I have seen, domains seem to stay indexed with Google and I have sold a fair few from the contact link they provide.

Stephen.

I am beginning to wonder if you lot are on commission from these parking programs.

BTW, isn't 'voodoo' a particularly bad choice of name for a parking co?

I'd have thought something which suggests openness and honesty rather than witchcraft and subterfuge.

its an AWFUL name especially considering its location.

Suffice to say, revenue actually was worse than at Parked if that is even possible. Goes further towards my opinion that parking needs to change. I make more on my super awesome parking page than made in the last year using parking programs. Plus, sales are better. This month we are £9k all coming from contact form on page.

ok.. still working on it and at the moment best viewed in FireFox.

(snip)

Last edited:
To date, the best parking place internettraffic.com in conjunction with domainnamesales.com (commission free).

I used them for a few months until may of the anti-malware programs started to block the IP addresses at which time revenue tanked. To this day my malwarebytes still blocks the IP

I used them for a few months until may of the anti-malware programs started to block the IP addresses at which time revenue tanked. To this day my malwarebytes still blocks the IP

The trend is for virus software to block IP's that are associated with parking pages. Out of the box McAfee blocks some Domain Sponsor, Buy Domains IP's (that's what I've found). No problems with Franks IP set yet.

Parking companies should look at dynamic IP's (always changing).

In the interest of balance (this is the BBC isn't it?) I can report that my Bodis CTR this month is down to 5.48% - traffic stayed pretty similar but CTR and rev down.

Seems to have been since Google altered their stuff. Must be serving up less relevent ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom