Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WANTED: Keyword ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When scanning for available domains I need a base keyword or two.

Do any Acorn members have a particular keyword / phrase / niche they'd like me to explore?

Thanks

Garden

Summer will be here soon and people will be typing into Google -

• Garden Plants
  • Garden Furniture
  • Garden Umbrellas
  • Garden Decking
  • Garden Heaters / Patio Garden Heaters
  • Garden Ornaments
  • Garden Supplies
  • Garden Tools
  • Garden Lighting
  • Garden Patio
  • Garden Centres
  • Garden Ponds
  • Garden Fencing
  • Home & Garden
Garden...............this that and the other!

Be quick though as it will be winter soon! :D

Last edited:
Cheers guys, having a look now - freelance seems dry however this is still available

FreelanceWriterJobs.co.uk

Pros:
com/net/org/info/tv/us are all taken
over £1 CPC
.net is developed
.org has a funny page

Cons:
Less than 1,000 exact search volume

Golddiggerguy - where you get those search phrases from?

dave give us a little more on the service youre offering and we might perhaps part with a few quid?
are you matching phrases including keyword to available domains? whats you methodology?

Hi,

This thread was created to get some keyword ideas to "scan" for available domains and to show that good .uk domains can still be found. I've found a few which I've later sold to end-users.

In short, I've a bunch of handwritten complex scripts which uses "search terms" / "phrases" based on a keyword (I've currently a 30 million row database) and converts these into domains. This database includes search volume and SE frequency. These are then converted into domains and are scanned for availability. If available I'll do some more "scoring" on the domain and if it reaches a certain score, they will be included for publication. I try hard to filter our Americanisms, however the occasional one slips in. This is a compromise, as placing too many critirias may strip perfectly legit domains.

I'm offering what I find during my scans for free, however there is a paid for version for only £15 p/m which gives you higher priority to receiving the lists (currently 12 hours before public release, however this is likely to change to 24 hours following premium members feedback).

Hope this clears your question up, however the purpose of this thread isn't to promote handreg.co.uk it was a legitimate request for keywords so I can "see what is out there" for registration.

Cheers

Dave

sounds a good idea dave - can you tell me how much for a particular keyword search using you're "handwritten complex scripts"???
or is it POA?
thanks
;)

tourismbooks.co.uk was regged from his latest, nice one that.

Thanks Lee

Some good ones have been regged. I'm planning on publishing all the ones which have been registered, however it will need to have an opt-out feature for members who don't want their names published. Will have to think about how this will work

Last edited:
sounds a good idea dave - can you tell me how much for a particular keyword search using you're "handwritten complex scripts"???
or is it POA?
thanks
;)

POA?? Price On Asking?

Not sure I follow. I don't "value" the domains if that's what you're asking. The score is just a marker to highlight potential good domains. The score is also private and not displayed.

Automated valuations as you're probably aware are dangerous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom