Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted : Network Marketing Adviser/Implementation/Expertise

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what i am looking for but hopefully it makes some-kind of sense.

I have roughly 50 - 100 domains with traffic consistently . I am looking for someone with expertise who can turn the traffic into a revenue flow consistently.

I have tried submitting domains to Google adsense with no luck but i'm in the dark about other avenues.

I mainly focused on parking domains with providers such as Bodis/Sedo but for me the traffic/revenue didn't represent the full traffic & CPC and took a huge chunk for offering there service.

I have my domains parked with the option to add ad/sense or other code but again i am finding it very difficult to get the ball rolling.

Perhaps you are the person who can take my domains and set up a revenue stream for each . I also have other options to re-direct/micro-site again i have no idea which will work with the domains i have.

Any expertise is welcome and i am happy to pay for that service for your time and to complete what i am looking for .

Please note i'm not looking for any Del Boys or essentially Internet Cowboys. I am very picky about who i do business with.

Contact me if you would like to discuss what exactly you can offer and your price.

Cheers

"Small Edit . It is essential you can provide in-depth stats on my domains so ideally this is someone who has premium subscriptions or access to non generic free or limited SEO tools"

I am aware of drop shipping sites i would like to avoid this altogether unless it makes sense financially.

Affiliate links could be an avenue but i do not have the resources nor the time to chase affiliate sites individually.

Last edited:
Sounds like you want someone who is good at setting up passive revenue streams to sell you their labour.
The problem you have there is that people who are good at setting up passive revenue streams do not sell their labour - because they have passive revenue streams instead.
It doesn't make much sense to get paid once to build a business for someone else once you know how to do it for yourself.

Sadly the opportunities to set and forget these things are eroding fast, what used to be very easy businesses are actually now quite a lot of hard work

Try http://www.voodoo.com/ they can provide clear analytics and revenue for your domains, simple to set up by pointing A records to their IP address, and you can see what each domain actually generates in hits, and revenue earned.

If you want somebody to build you a revenue site for each domain, don't expect it to be for anything less than £100 per domain. If that's within your budget then you should get more interest.

Best of luck with it.

Sounds like you want someone who is good at setting up passive revenue streams to sell you their labour.
The problem you have there is that people who are good at setting up passive revenue streams do not sell their labour - because they have passive revenue streams instead.
It doesn't make much sense to get paid once to build a business for someone else once you know how to do it for yourself.

Sadly the opportunities to set and forget these things are eroding fast, what used to be very easy businesses are actually now quite a lot of hard work

I'm getting that feeling. The thing is i'm happy to pay for that service or to even teach or give me a better understanding .

It's unfortunate it is almost like an un-penetrable fortress of Financial Secrets you hear lots about it but following the crumbs to set it in motion (unless your very skilled) is laborious.

Try http://www.voodoo.com/ they can provide clear analytics and revenue for your domains, simple to set up by pointing A records to their IP address, and you can see what each domain actually generates in hits, and revenue earned.

If you want somebody to build you a revenue site for each domain, don't expect it to be for anything less than £100 per domain. If that's within your budget then you should get more interest.

Best of luck with it.

I will do . I'm not even sure if building a site per domain is what i am looking at and at a cost of £100 per that's way over my budget and practically not worth it in the long run.

An idea i had was to re-direct 100 traffic domains to one central domain site harvesting so to speak again i'm not clear on the legalities of this probably in the murky zone.

I will do . I'm not even sure if building a site per domain is what i am looking at and at a cost of £100 per that's way over my budget and practically not worth it in the long run.

An idea i had was to re-direct 100 traffic domains to one central domain site harvesting so to speak again i'm not clear on the legalities of this probably in the murky zone.

Its no use redirecting domains to one site, it may work for a couple of weeks, but most search engines push redirected sites to the 5th page and beyond.

If your looking to learn how to build your own server so you can create and build your own pages / sites etc. send me a PM.

I'm getting that feeling. The thing is i'm happy to pay for that service or to even teach or give me a better understanding .

It's unfortunate it is almost like an un-penetrable fortress of Financial Secrets you hear lots about it but following the crumbs to set it in motion (unless your very skilled) is laborious.
@bonusmedia makes a good point.
I think you just need to do the work yourself. None of us are born with this knowledge. You don't enter your sites in Google Adsense, you have an adsense account, you create ads and add the generated code into your site. You will learn doing it. You need a lot of traffic to earn anything worthwhile e.g. 1000 sessions a day can make you roughly £3 on adsense, this varies a lot depending on the niche.

Thing is, to make real money beyond the passive income of parking takes a completely different skill set. And while a fantastic super-duper domain can help to some degree, it won't help THAT much. So you're asking somebody else to invest a potentially very significant amount of time, effort, money and resources into developing a web property on your behalf.

But as others have pointed out, if they know how to do that effectively, why should they do it for you?

The only logical answer is: if you're willing to pay the market rates that experts in the field command. And that could well be hundreds of pounds an hour for a top consultant.

It's also worth noting that nobody is born with the knowledge to code HTML, write good content, SEO effectively. Those are all skills that require a LOT of learning and practice to master. So people who know what they're doing (I mean really REALLY know what they are doing) may have invested thousands of hours into practicing those skills.

Again, therefore, the payment you are proposing to offer them in return for their expert services should reflect that.

None of the above is meant negatively. It's just the reality of the situation (and would be true in ANY field - imagine going to a forum full of lawyers and asking them to whip up a quick legal defence or two...)

BTW, the web has never been a "get rich quick scheme" (aside from a few brief time-sensitive loopholes, quickly closed), although it is frequently mistaken for one because it's so easy to buy a domain name and slap up a website.

But it is something that allows a return on investment - and sometimes even a very good one - for people willing to put in the hours and days and years it takes to learn and get things right. Think of it as a "get rich slow scheme":)

Thing is, to make real money beyond the passive income of parking takes a completely different skill set. And while a fantastic super-duper domain can help to some degree, it won't help THAT much. So you're asking somebody else to invest a potentially very significant amount of time, effort, money and resources into developing a web property on your behalf.

But as others have pointed out, if they know how to do that effectively, why should they do it for you?

The only logical answer is: if you're willing to pay the market rates that experts in the field command. And that could well be hundreds of pounds an hour for a top consultant.

It's also worth noting that nobody is born with the knowledge to code HTML, write good content, SEO effectively. Those are all skills that require a LOT of learning and practice to master. So people who know what they're doing (I mean really REALLY know what they are doing) may have invested thousands of hours into practicing those skills.

Again, therefore, the payment you are proposing to offer them in return for their expert services should reflect that.

None of the above is meant negatively. It's just the reality of the situation (and would be true in ANY field - imagine going to a forum full of lawyers and asking them to whip up a quick legal defence or two...)

Great post . I held off for a while making a thread it's almost a stab in the dark attempt again i was unfamiliar of the going rate probably naive about the full process assuming it was step 1 2 and 3 but it is obviously a bit of brains behind it again why would someone who has it implemented even bother responding to this thread i totally agree excellent post btw.

The problem i'm having is my domains have no content on them obviously and Adsense just go nope regardless of traffic.

I know a little bit of HTML studied it at College software & computing development but eventually i burned out attempting to learn 2-3 separate languages on an under funded course in regards of tools/equipment that running alongside a health problem i have -undiagnosed at the time became almost a disgust in that tech field and fell out of love with it . I guess that's why it a highly paid skill and some people can and others cannot .

I have no issues grabbing pieces of code and pasting them into fields it's the issue of implementing those over the amount of domains.

And a viable solution to combine all of those essentially making them work for me than waiting there inevitable drop.

Its no use redirecting domains to one site, it may work for a couple of weeks, but most search engines push redirected sites to the 5th page and beyond.

If your looking to learn how to build your own server so you can create and build your own pages / sites etc. send me a PM.

I will get back to you ASAP . I'm dashing off atm . Cheers

If your domains are valuable enough for it to be worth your while paying others to develop them, why not sell the domains and make your money that way instead?

If they're NOT valuable enough then stop right now. There's no way you want/need/should develop 50 websites on poor-to-okish domains. That will probably make you zero money (or negative once you've considered your costs) and almost certainly less than developing 1 domain into a proper business would.

A potential viable option would be to make them into a open blog network and charge for posts to be put upon the homepage, many a SEO buy such packages and it can prove quite lucrative but only if your domains have the juice in the first place, saying they have traffic is not necessarily valuable in this area, more so the authority and links that are pointing to the domain which is an art in it's self to decipher.

It's not uncommon for a homepage blog post to cost £25+ one off allowing for 10 on the homepage, that can turn a nice profit on the domain purchase, some will even charge a recurring monthly fee, overall it boils down to how powerful the link juice is behind the domain to decipher what people are willing to pay.

Maybe a technical avenue to go down but all areas will likely have a significant learning curve either way I'm afraid.

Good luck!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom