Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

My Latest Project - DomainUi

I can only report on my sales so if others want to post them thats up to them. Here is for the last 30 days for my domains, obviously im not going to list the domains here but some do ok.Also my domains dont really get traffic so if you have traffic domains and you add content to the domains they should do well. Again this is a new project so its all about building it and adding features at the moment (Rome wasnt built in a day :) ).

The feedback i am getting from users is good.

Did the stats get taken down? Curious to see what kind of numbers you're getting.

Thank you, in a few weeks you will also have the option to display ebay products (watch this space :))

Just added your platform to our domainers directory, under domain monetization and management :)

You can see the listing here

The new domain landers are looking great Paul. Nice design and very clean! :)

FYI - Just an update i have been very busy with DomainUi. I have locked myself away for the last 3 months to build a better DomainUi system.

I will be announcing a new look DomainUi hopefully mid February but here is what is coming.

Amazon Parking
----------------------
Monitor what products are being clicked on.
Edit product titles.
Add your own content, header menus and articles per domain.

eBay Parking.
------------------
Monitor what products are being clicked on.
Edit product titles.
Add your own content, header menus and articles per domain.

Personalised Domain Landers
----------------------------------------
Choose from over 250 images to use on your landing page.
Add your own content to the page.
Let people to complete your contact form or make offers via other marketplaces like Dan, Sedo, Afternic, GoDaddy and Brandable.

Internal Domain Showcase section.
-----------------------------------------------
Buy and sell your domains internally on the DomainUi eco system. No public access, only DomainUi members can see all domains for sale.
Advertise your domains in a Premium section.

Latest Domain Enquiries
---------------------------------
Easy access to all your domain name enquirires.

I am going live with a 25 beta testers with the new system so if you would like to be invited for beta testing with everything above please signup here. Once i am ready i will randomly select 25 people to use the system to see how it goes.

Exciting times are ahead for DomainUi so why not signup :) you have nothing to lose.

Any questions/comments please PM me.

I'm trying to register using Chrome on Android but I can't reach the button :confused:

domainui register button.png

Are you a Domain Broker and would like to be part of Domainui, if so pop me a message as i have an exciting feature coming to DomainUi so looking for early Domain Brokers.

I am only a few weeks away now from opening the doors so make sure you register HERE to be part of the DomainUi eco system :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom