Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

waterprooftablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd let it drop.

I can't really see how it would work anyway?

You would have to chew them to get them to work, most people just pop them in their mouth with a glass of water ;-)

Drop IMO. I can't see much point in a waterproof tablet when you can just by a cover. I know you surf the internet on these things but you don't literally surf!

I don't particularly like the term (lets not forget it's obvious confusion) but i'm with Drago1986 though I'd have thought the term would be . 'waterprooftabletcomputer ' bit of a mouthful though

By coincidence, my son was telling me the other day that in the US it is possible to get your iphone waterproofed, apparently they inject it with some gas? which makes the insides have negative ions or something, so it would repel water if it ever got wet. (maybe I should have paid more attention, I didn't realise there may be questions later).

So, all you have to do is find them and you have an end user!
I'll ask him if he has more details if you like.

I dropped my blackberry in my wine once, wish that had been wineproof!
Regards
Bruce

Just my 2 cents. On it's own just as a domain i'd let it expire. But if you are willing to develop it yourself I'd say it has a future. There's a lot of domains like this where folks want developed money for undeveloped domain names.

thanks all :)

i was thinking that using a tablet in the bath might be pretty fun... (don't be dirty) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom