Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Weather forecast plug ins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any good js weather forecast plug ins? I can only find one I'm happy with, but it only displays the current weather and it's limited to ten locations (I'm looking for full UK coverage and atleast a 2 day forecast really). I'm not bothered which API it pulls the weather data from..?

Wordpress plugin or ?

I used one called Google WP Weather. Worked well, with a 3 day forecast as a sidebar widget.

Another time I embedded the BBC weather, that was also OK-

No sorry i don't use wordpress. I just want some js, ideally jquery that lets people choose their location and gives a 2 day minimum forecast.

Either just typing in postcode or a UK map split into regions that displays forecasts when you click somehow. I might be being too ambitious

Not sue if its what you want but i use a widget from accuweather.com

The problem with accuweather is you can only choose 1 location if I'm correct? I also didn't want links to anyone else on the widget if possible (asking alot I know). I settled for this in the end (www.weatherforecastuk.org.uk), it's not really a forecast and it's limited to 10 locations but it's the most suitable I've found.

If there was something similar that allowed for more locations and had a longer forecast that would be absolutely spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts