Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web Developer For Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(@Admin: if this is not allowed/in the wrong section please delete/move it)

Hi Everyone,

I am a web developer with many years of experience under my belt. I am more than comfortable working with APIs such as YouTube, Google Maps, Amazon, Twitter & Bit.ly to name a few.

I am currently available for hire so if you have a script you need writing/finishing please get in touch. I also offer search engine optimisation services, 100% css-based web design with source-ordered code etc.

Need some ideas? How about a script that tweets to your Twitter account on-the-fly and automagically transforms URLs into bit.ly links so you can track clicks through your bit.ly account? How about an Amazon API script which fetches products from Amazon and lists them on your website (you can even have an integrated shopping cart that would checkout through Amazon). What about a script that reads emails from an email address straight into a MySQL database? Custom Wordpress themes/plugins/widgets etc?

>> Testimonials from Acorn members can be found by clicking here and here <<

If you have any other ideas, please get in touch and i'll get back to you with a price and estimated time frame for completion.

I do this full-time so I am also able to take on clients that require work on an ongoing basis.

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,

Craig

Please Note: Work will be completed on a first come-first served basis so the quicker you act the quicker your script gets completed :D

One job completed (involving oscommerce, PDF Invoices and emails).

All PM's/emails have been replied to.

Kind Regards,

Craig

Wondering if you've converted WP based sites with responsive version of theme?

PM on it's way

Hi Craig,

Have you got a more detailed portfolio we can look at than your website shows?

Best,

Martin

Hi Martin,

Not really, as the majority of my work is development and not design e.g. customising scripts, creating admin interfaces, building custom web-based apps etc which is hard to show as you would need login credentials.

I can provide references from clients that I have developed for in the past if needed.

Kind Regards,

Craig

Craig's done several jobs in the past for me from altering WP themes, improving ecom design, integrating payment options into ecom sites and most recently improving the checkout functionality of a website. Always a pleasure to work with, decent prices and efficient turnaround.

Just used Craig on a small project… excellent, intelligent service. Thank you Craig.

Will be using again.... Simon

Thanks Ian, Simon. Very much appreciated.

Glad I could help and I look forward to working with you both in future.

Kind Regards,

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom