Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web Hosting website - feedback appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a small "one of a million the same" type thing like this hosting site, I'd rather have 100% of my money up front. Give me £14 now (or whatever). Obviously it means cash-flow issues for the hosting provider and it simply might not be viable... but again that won't be my problem and there will be plenty people willing to buy the leads on the 'up front' model. From a conversion point of view it won't matter to me whether I sold the leads to the OP or any one of 20,000 of his competitors.

Thanks for all your replies, comments and feedback.

I have taken as much as I can on board and made significant changes to the site. Although some of the comments indicate that this is a bad idea - hey, give me a chance, I've already got the resources in place, which have been serving quite a few clients over the years, and I just want to see if I can bring in a few more on board as pure web hosting clients.

For those that were having loading speed problems, I hope that you will see a big difference as I have gone through and tidied the images, js, css, and so on.

@ian-d I have re-added the SSL site seal. Can I ask what invalidated it? I've also tried to upgrade my client testimonial to another client (sorry I don't have any huge businesses on file). And you're right, if a potential customer goes far enough to Google the telephone number then they aren't going to come on board.

@AdamH @martin-s I'm going to look into affiliating. Can you recommend any? I don't mind giving 100% or say 2 months upfront (£12-£20)

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom