Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What is it with Fridays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Across all my sites, the visit stats always seem to be crap on a Friday, and have been like that for some years. Do people surf less on a Friday? Are my visitors using works PCs and maybe they're not in on Fridays? Maybe its the 'thank crunchie' effect, and they're all thinking about their night out tonight? Weird! :confused:

Fridays are always the worst day of the working week for PPC. I've noticed that the CTR is particularly poor today.

looking at my adsense account it looks like it's The Worst Day Ever, or, more likely (which is fairly common), Google are batching up updates again, so that it should sort out later.

not great for me either fridays, got a cheque from google today though so thats ok.

@stevebrowne: like your timestamp, bet you cant do that again:-D

not great for me either fridays, got a cheque from google today though so thats ok.

@stevebrowne: like your timestamp, bet you cant do that again:-D

People must be bored and surfing instead of buying then lol

OT - boxerdog Why do you still get a cheque from google, changed mine to direct into my bank account years ago!

dunno really, im not bothered with a cheque as i have to go to the bank and put in business cheques anyway

nice timestamp :) If 4 is a lucky number I should put a euro millions ticket on tonight ;-)

and iv got 4 fingers on my left hand....this is freaky:???:

Has my '4' message moved us into some bizarre parallel universe?

Well, I bought 4 euromillions tickets for tonight
I have 3 new clients (which is nearly 4 - maybe another is on the way)
I have 4 kids (but I already had them)
I will have 4 beers shortly (when all the kids are packed off to bed)

I forgot: I added 4 new people to Twit Parade today: Robert Llewellyn, Jenson Button, julia Bradbury and Sophie Ellis Bextor

And back to the original subject, my googles have gone up *4*000% since earlier.

Still slow though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom