Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

what should i ask for this domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all, i new to this and have never sold a domain before so i am trying to get some idea of what price i should accept for domains, i have the domain ''solutionstoday.co.uk'' and i was going to auction it at go daddy, sedo wont let me opened an account because i only have a hotmail account, but looking through the listings on godaddy i dont see any .co.uk domains for sale there.
Does that mean its not a good place to sell .co.uk names, if so where is, also what sort of very rough ballpark figure should i be looking for for this domain, any help appreciated as i'm finding this quite daunting

Hi Steve,

I see you only registered it today although I can see some end use for it I dont think its going to be mega bucks.

YOu could always stick it in the 'offers only' section and see what happens then you dont have to worry.

imo, I doubt if you get more than ££/£££ for it unless somneone need it bad.

thanks julian thats fine, i'll do what you suggest and see what happens

go daddy is more of an American site,your best bet is see if anybody on this site will buy it from you,if not then create a website for it,imo a website usually fetches more than a domain and the price of hosting is very low now so try to create a site.
hope this helps

mark

thanks mark, so if i was to set up a website, I can see how you could get an angle and
write some articles and all that, but would anyone ever see it or would having some literary content on whichever subject i decided on make a website come up on google searches, sorry if these are stupid questions

Last edited:
finally got it, had to email them a load of information and wait about a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom