Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What TAGS are associated/linked to the GoDaddy, Monster, 123-Reg group of companies?

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what tags are linked to GoDaddy (and associated companies).

I know of:
GODADDY
MONSTER
123-REG

Any others?

Adding to this, does anyone know who MONSTER were backordering for; their own clients, or 123-REG?

Adding to this, does anyone know who MONSTER were backordering for; their own clients, or 123-REG?

Anecdotal, but someone on another thread mentioned that a domain was caught by MONSTER and confirmed as a successful 123-Reg order.

@dropcycle

My list of godaddy tags

EXTEND
THERMAL
WEBFUSION2
EVOHOSTING
DAILY
GODADDYUK
GODADDY
NAMEHOG
MONSTER
123-REG
WEBFUSION
DOTUKDOMAINS
HOSTEUROPE
MRSITE
DATAHOSTPRO
HEARTINTERNET
UKWEBHOSTING
PARAGONINTERNET
DATAFLAME
WILDWESTUK
BLUERAZOR

That's helpful, thanks. I've had to TAG transfer domains that I caught during RoR away from Monster as they allocated some of them to other 123-reg / GoDaddy customers - I assume they thought they caught them...

Can anybody recommend a registrar that is not connected to 123-reg / DM / GD or any of the above tags?

That's helpful, thanks. I've had to TAG transfer domains that I caught during RoR away from Monster as they allocated some of them to other 123-reg / GoDaddy customers - I assume they thought they caught them...

Can anybody recommend a registrar that is not connected to 123-reg / DM / GD or any of the above tags?

Netistrar.com is good, nice platform.:)

They caught a few names for me.

Netistrar.com (NETISTRAR) and 20i.com (STACK) look promising - and neither looks connected to 123 / DM / GD. I just need nameservers and email/web forwarding in the short term. DM had cheap renewals (when compared to 123-reg) that's why I stayed with them for so long but they now appear to have an integrated back-end that can't handle RoR domains and I can't risk the fallout from that.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom