Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What to do with some of my domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to my major business being online retail, I have not had time to set up the passive income side of my life.

I have a few domains and I am not sure wether to sell them or to build them as mini sites, kind of stuck for ideas, some of them arent really phrases that lend to information adsense kind of sites.

These are the ideas I had, any thoughts?

cutpricefuel.co.uk - currently set up as an ebook, which I am no longer doing but have the content there so the domain isnt sitting empty.

dyspraxics.com - this I have major plans for but not had the time, think big forum, adsense and affiliate marketing, plus I really sincerely want the forum to help people who suffer from dyspraxia, I want to make it clear that that is the first priority. I may even just run it as a non-profit.

emmasadventures.com - I bought this to redirect for a friends travel blog, but she has not really been a very good friend, she did not even say thankyou so I am going to remove the redirect and wondering what to do with the domain...

ghzts.com - maybe some take on ghosts? I think this domain might be worthless.

jrtrading.co.uk - this domain I bought for my online retail, but in the end formed a LTD from a different name and this is growing extremely well, so what do I do with the domain name?

msquaredphotography.co.uk - similar situation to emmasadventures, for a photographers portfolio (not even set up as soletrader, she pays 0 tax so unsure on legality)

spacedevelopment.co.uk - this I set up with the idea of being the fore-site for my domain endeavours.

thedigitalprofessor.com - this I think might have some value...

themakingofajellybean.com - random domain I have...

Also any ideas where to sell them? I have no idea on how much any of them are worth or how to go about selling, though I have read the guides on here.

Many Thanks

emmasadventures.com - I bought this to redirect for a friends travel blog, but she has not really been a very good friend, she did not even say thankyou so I am going to remove the redirect and wondering what to do with the domain...

It has no real backlinks so redirecting it wasn't doing anything so has no value SEO wise + I can't imagine it's worth anything for the name.

Don't see any commercial value to any of them move on to something that is?

Try affiliate marketing in the Auto segment on this one: cutpricefuel.co.uk.
Good luck!

Last edited:
I think thedigitalprofessor.com could have some good use for a freelance web designer/graphic designer etc. However, I personally would just search and find something similar if I saw that, knowing I would rather pay £5/10 than [however much you would want for it].

Just my 43 pence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom