Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

what to do?

Discussion in 'Domain Parking - General' started by slowhost, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowhost United Kingdom

slowhost Active Member

hello everyone, i have a music related domain which is at the top of google for its key words. i am getting about 2p per click but am thinking i can do something else with this domain that will give me more revenue any sugestions please

2. stevebrowne United Kingdom

stevebrowne Active Member

affiliate links to Play, amazon, ebay ?

3. slowhost United Kingdom

slowhost Active Member

yeah thought about that but it would mean making a mini site and getting ranked again (spose it wouldnt take long to get back up) as at the mo its parked. I`m a novice at site building done a couple but they dont rank well and i`ve always used a basic template to start with!

4. stevebrowne United Kingdom

stevebrowne Active Member

if it's parked, then you probably won't stay on top of google for long anyway, as they tend to rmoeve parked pages when they slip through. If they are self parked, it means that they might not have noticed you yet.

5. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

OK, but I still say if you are looking at this for the long term you would benefit from improving your site building ability. You can keep the HTML very simple, i.e. just a few tables, and as long as your content is good your site will do well.

Rgds

6. slowhost United Kingdom

slowhost Active Member

thanks for the replys. is there any sites on the web that offer content building for a reasonable cost? i know there is wiki that has info on just about anything. but that info is already on the web and i dont know about copyright`s on that info, i`ve also thought about paying a student for there study notes or final paper on which ever subject suits my site( if i could ever find such a student) any thoughts or ideas? thanks again

7. denchomsky United Kingdom

denchomsky Well-Known Member

If you are displaying tabular data, if not don't use tables.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.