Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WhichTicket.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for opinions on this name, value i assume is negligable so thoughts as to brandability & options

thanks in advance

Paul

well, I've got to say that domain rings a bell with me today.

Spent the whole day yesterday with my first wife and a related family from Australia sight seeing in London.

My first wife - via the internet brought us all, that's six persons BR rail tickets including all LT underground Zones and buses for £56 (we are an hour on BR from London) - I'm still stunned at the value. I doubt for one moment that the ticket clerk would have been aware, and I'm equally sure the average family misses out on the same sort of bargains on a daily basis.

Sounds like a lot of work and constant updating to keep the content current though. Whatever focus an astute type/like domain is put to work delivering.

Yep - And I do like the domain name - it's delivering content that keeps this type of domain away from top-dollar sales. So bottom-line. If a end-user buyer came along. I could see the domain being a top-dollar sale with its UK focus. definitely a keeper until then

Last edited:
Thanks Bailey,

You about summed it up, i think development is way above my head........

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom