Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who is the best contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always aim before you fire, it helps to hit the target. You are soo off the mark it's legendary.

As for 'you telling me' funny enough I did notice, it's difficult to ignore arrogance in someone.

Go play in the mud.

><(((0>

Again what the hell are you on about? You have brought a dot com of a window company in your local area.

Your trying to peddle it off, they have said that they are not interested.

Its like me buying say jerrys tanning salon dot com and they have the co.uk version.

If they dont want it, they dont want it.

I've already said if you listen

If they make money via sales and via the co.uk version of their website, then the dot com isnt going to make too much difference to them.

If you can get that dot com infront of them in the search engines, then they might listen and buy it from you.

If you cant and there still making money anyway, its not going to worry about it, if they want to get funny then they can take the dot com from you if they have the legal rights.

If your not going to read and listen to experience then dont post prattish comments

If they make money via sales and via the co.uk version of their website, then the dot com isnt going to make too much difference to them.

If you can get that dot com infront of them in the search engines, then they might listen and buy it from you.

I dont really want to get too heavily involved in this thread because it seems to be spiralling out of control but..

1. Chill Winston! :eek:

2. Dont forget Mark - traffic doesn't always come from search engines... A large proportion of people will always direct type into there browsers address bar and '.com' is a big favourite when it comes to tld/cc typos. :rolleyes:

Rich :cool:

If your not going to read and listen to experience then dont post prattish comments

Feel free to do the same once in a while ;)

Not only have you said GrantW has crap names (!) and now called Yesterday a 'dumb fucker' - again, look at the PRSS you might feel like taking those comments back.

Incidently can you tone down the abuse, there is no reason to call people 'a prick' or the above, it is far more effective to point out how they are wrong in a nice polite manner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom