Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who is the UK conterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thought would do this for a bit fun and see who you would list as the UK version of the USA/Canada domainers and Domain Industry.

1. Frank Schilling
2. Dr. Kevin Ham
3. Rick Schwartz
4. Rick Latona
5. Michael Berkens
6. Castello Brothers
7. Mike Mann
8. Richard Lau
9. Dan Pulcrano
10. Ron Jackson

sample Frank Schilling = Barry lol

In general, the UK market is more about companies than people as some of the key players at the top end don't seem to do much "in public"...

With that said,
Frank Schilling = STJ
Castello Brothers = W B P Data Ltd (or Philip Orchard!)

Seeing the latest Rick Schwartz stunts I would see it as an insult to be associated :)

In general, the UK market is more about companies than people as some of the key players at the top end don't seem to do much "in public"...

With that said,
Frank Schilling = STJ
Castello Brothers = W B P Data Ltd (or Philip Orchard!)

Thanks Ed - Can't be a bad thing I'm sure ;)

Seeing the latest Rick Schwartz stunts I would see it as an insult to be associated :)

I agree, the guys ego is out of control.

Whilst i respect what he did, i don't find anything he says as relevant to anything i do, i much prefer Michael Berkens.

Thought would do this for a bit fun and see who you would list as the UK version of the USA/Canada domainers and Domain Industry.

sample Frank Schilling = Barry lol

I'm feeling the love Tommy :) Let's arm wrestle for it :p

Barry

Has anyone ever met the illusive STJ, is he a member of this forum?
I have spoken with him on the phone and had many conversations with his lawyer, tried to meet him but hey he has much bigger fish to fry;)

I have spoken with him on the phone and had many conversations with his lawyer, tried to meet him but hey he has much bigger fish to fry;)

He's probably upset with you - everytime you phone his lawyer he gets charged £100 :roll:

i guess admin of acorn should be ron jackson with domainprices lol
although dont think ron jackson should be on list as he doesnt have any great domain
replace him with garry chernoff i think be best, as he's ominously missing ;)

He's probably upset with you - everytime you phone his lawyer he gets charged £100 :roll:
Loose change to him!

I get the feeling that owning millions of pounds worth of domains is just a hobby for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts